Monday 29 April 2013

My Arch-Nemesis... The Evil Sale Sign

Yeah you read it right, my biggest enemy are the brightly colored sales signs that are frekin everywhere. I myself am immune to them, but like all evil villains, they tend to attack those who are closest to you for they know that it is there that you can be hurt the most.

In my case, it's my wife, C. Sale signs really know how to do a number on her without her even realizing it..just like moths to flames. I wonder what this mad incessant need to hover to any sale sign is. It's a typical case of having to spend to save. I can understand if she has only a few pieces of clothing in her possession .. but as you can guess...she has a truckload full of clothes..not the small trucks you often see in Singapore but those large 18 wheeler kinds. I often joke that if i sell all her clothes, shoes and bags, I'll be a multi-millonaire.

I know you are waiting for the part where i give you advice on how to stop this zombie like madness...however, i am sorry to report that as of now, i do not have any remedy or cure.. we can only put up with the groaning and moaning of "Brainssssss..." oh wait, I meant "Saleeeeeee...." Only advice I can offer is not to allow them to gather into hordes.. for example, sisters, mothers and girlfriends. When this happens, bless your soul, there is no stopping the stampede of sale maddened zombie girls.

I hope that upon further research and psychological retraining on my test subject  evil dead   wife, i would be able to report back with a cure. Till then, stay alert and avert their eyes from the signs. I wish you all the best in your endeavor.

Over and Out.
P.

No comments:

Post a Comment